Books that I am reading

Given that now i am more a stay at home mom, I have lots of time on my hand to do something I love - reading!! And I was able to impart that to my son too!

The library has become my fortnight haunt, with 2 cards (me and Caleb's), I can max out 12 books for a good week's read.

Books that I borrowed include

a. learning to invest in shares (this a result of a big loss that I made by plunging into the stockmarket without taking proper "swimming" lessons - setting me back by about 5k). So what I thought was easy to earn $200 per trade turned out to be a valuable lesson for me. It is best to stay out until I have read dozens of books on investing and then deciding I want to be fundamental or technical investor.

b. parenting books that teach me about disciplining toddler (it will be useful even now), potty training ( my son wears panties in the day and every now and then, he says "sheeshee" or we bring him to the potty, food (it is sometimes difficult to get caleb to eat, he hates oats cereal, and I always wonder what kind of breakfast I can give him besides bread and biscuits). Also recent interests are teaching your child to read. I just want him to love books just like his mom. When I was young, i used to have a library called "Sunshine Library"..and now Caleb even has his cupboards full of books acquired from garage sales and private donations.

c. chidren's books - that is, if I cannot find books I like from my quota of 12 books, I will let Caleb has his share of story books.

d. Books on people's stories about mumpreneurs, woman getting out of debts..these stories I enjoy. My most recent read is "Save Karyn" by Karyn Bosnak about a lady who went to the internet to appeal for help to get out of her 20 000 dollars credit card debt, and now her debt is cleared, and she goes on to write further books. wow! If you like to read, you can get it here!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Get paid to read emails!

Work from Home Online - FREE Training